September 8, 2010

Getting Settled

Someone is sure enjoying her new room!  We decided today, with the help of Clint's parents, to do 2 major things. 1) Put up all the blinds (and trash the ones that were beyond cleaning!)  and 2) Get E's room situated.  So...up went the "big girl bed" for the first time.  AND SHE LOVES IT!  Hooray!  And how stinkin' cute is it?! 




So then I started something I've been itching to do for MONTHS.  Putting these precious decals on her walls.  I love stuff like this...I love being settled, decorating things and feeling at home.  I want Eden to feel like she's got her own room that is special and unique.  So here's a little sneak peek into her "woodland wonderland"! 


She LOVES it (and so does mommy)!  The past few days have been spent climbing in and out of her "new bed" and identifying all the stickers.  I can hardly get her the leave it!  SUCCESS!  Even if there are boxes in every other room, Eden is at home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment