October 26, 2010

I Love This Man!

Today is an all day celebration of the greatest man I know!  My hubby!  So here are the top 20 reasons I love Clint Darst.

1) He loves Jesus more than anything in the world, including me.
2) He is committed to bringing truth to whatever situation he is in.
3) He is hardly ever in a bad mood.  And if he is, its often very short lived
4) He is cheezy...and insists that I laugh at his antics (such as his ever present impersonation of a high school baseball coach)
5) He makes me have A LOT more fun than I would allow myself to have
6) He plays little games he makes up with our little girl
7) He humors me and pretends to care about crafts and cooking
8) He can still tear up a football field. 
9) He is SO charming...and still tries to win me with it
10) He frequently reminds me of how we met and how crazy about him I was (true)
11) He refuses to discipline our babies out of anger
12) He leads people in a way that engages their hearts.  He has extremely high character
13) He is SUPER good looking :)
14) Hes not afraid to look silly in front of anyone.
15) He can and will make friends with anyone he wishes (celebrities included)
16) He is an evangelist...about everything he loves.
17) He is one of the most faithful people I have ever met (proof is in the 4 years he waited for me to realize I was in love with him)
18) He makes anyone around him feel loved and enjoyed
19) He loves deeply, no matter what the response
20) And finally...He is SUPER good looking :)

Happy Birthday Clint!!  Love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment