May 3, 2011

31 Days to Clean

Homemakers Challenge - 31 Days to Clean

I'm in.  I saw this E book on some blogs I follow recently and was intrigued.  But not enough to make a move on purchasing it.  Yesterday, I saw it again and did a little more snooping.  After reading the reviews, and the example day, I decided to download the Kindle app and do it. 

Cleaning doesn't come naturally to me, like...at all.  I LOVE to cook.  I do NOT love to clean.  The Lord has grown me a ton in this area over the past 5 years, but still...I don't wake up Monday morning and think "Yay, I get to do laundry today!"  But I want to.  I want to be as excited to do that part of my job as I am about cooking a new meal or playing pretend with E. 

So, even though we leave for the Beach Project very soon, I am starting the 31 day challenge today.  And I am praying that the Lord would change my heart, perspective and habits in this area of my life. 

So what do you say...join me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment